Bizmates, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) shall handle personal information acquired from inquiry forms in accordance with the laws and regulations in relation to personal information.
- Purpose of collection and use
- The Company shall use the personal information you entered within the following purposes:
・Reply to inquiries
- Security management
- The Company shall handle the acquired personal information of job-seekers upon taking proper security protection measures, and manage it properly so as to avoid leaks, alteration, improper disclosure, unauthorized use or unauthorized access.
- Disclosure and provision to a third party
Where prior consent of the person has been acquired;
Where there is a request for disclosure by a public organization including the Police, or a court, etc.
Where the disclosure is judged necessary for protection of rights and/or assets of the Company
- The Company may entrust a part of the management of personal information deposited with the Company to a third party. When the Company outsources all or part of the business affairs of the Company, the Company shall choose a contractor for entrustment of work where adequate information management is performed, and strive to exercise necessary and proper supervision of the outsourcee so that the information will be handled at the outsourcee in a way equivalent to that of the Company.
- Disclosure, correction, deletion
- When the job-seeker himself/herself makes a request concerning the acquired personal information, the Company shall respond with disclosure, correction or deletion, etc. within a reasonable scope.
- Please understand that if essential entry item for personal information is not entered, you may not receive a reply to your inquiry.
For inquires on disclosure, correction or deletion, etc. of personal information, please contact the below:
Personal Information Protection Manager, Marketing Manager
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org